I fell off the blogwagon. Not because I didn't want to keep doing it, I did. It is so fun to look back at previous posts and watch my little family live life. Life sucked me in, chewed me up & spit me back out. In summary: My faith in God was tested, which didn't fare well for the rest of my family. My faith in God's grace and forgiveness is helping me put order back into my life. Soooo blogging kinda fell off my radar....
I'll give it a go!
What is that?!! A house we put an offer on, was accepted and now we just wait for a close date.
This move will be very cathartic for me and I am so excited to have more space!
Later gaters-
LC

1 comment:
Happy to see you back!! I am very sporadic, but starting to get back a little bit. It was fun to see NC at the C's wedding in May! I got a little update on your sweet family!
Yay for a new house! Yay for God's grace!
--EJ
Post a Comment