On 12/23/09 at 11:44pm, Miss PC came screaming into our lives! It was a strong sense of deja vu, like we had already seen this person before! Can you guess which one is Big Sister and which is Little Sister? PC weighed in at 7lbs 11oz, was 19.5 inches long and a has a head full of black hair. It really is true you fall madly in love with your second, just like your first.
Little Sister is on top. Big Sister is on the bottom. Almost twins!
I began induction at about 8am on 12/23 and was sure she'd come fast. Little Miss had other plans and waited all day before wanting to meet us! She now shares a birthday with her Auntie N.
We get discharged on Christmas morning! Merry Christmas everyone!
I LOVE THIS COMMERCIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! It reminds me of my husband!!!



4 comments:
It's also very easy for grandparents to fall in love over and over with each "fresh" grandbaby.
Yeah!!! Congratulations! What a beautiful Christmas Blessing. We are very excited for you all. (We love that there is another Sweet Pea's in this world.)
Love the pics and the video! Cracks me up!
wow! I love that commercial too! I could see Nate doing this!
Post a Comment