Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Yay for Spring!

Yay for spring!  Yes, that is coming from me, the one who loves winter and snowI don't usually like spring because of the messy feet and dirty cars and all that icky black melting snow.  Toooooo sloppy for me.  I'd rather skip spring and move directly to 90 degrees outside.  I am loving this spring though, I think maternity leave left me a little stir crazy.

PC continues to entertain us.  She is such a sweet girl, very easy going.  I am thankful everyday!  There is a mutual adoration between IC and PC which continues to grown stronger, especially now that PC is really noticing her surroundings and takes notice of IC.  IC is an expert nuk plugger and is often the first responder at the hint of PC distress.  

IC is busy with life.  We are winding down with activities.  Ballet comes to an end in May.  She will perform in her first recital.  She will be easy to spot on stage-- the one off in la-la land dancing her own dance to the music in her head.  I am hoping this is because of her age.  She is the youngest (and smallest, go figure) in her class.  She was just turning 3 when she started and most of the girls in her class are in the 4-5 year old range.  Her movements are very good when she focuses, but I think she mostly likes the idea of being a ballerina and dressing the part.  Or maybe she isn't into ballet.  I don't want to force to do anything, so we ask her every week if she still want to continue.  She says yes so we'll keep going.  I want to keep exposing different activities hoping she'll find something she really loves.  

And here are the pictures!!!  

Miss IC in ballet.

 My pretty girl in her recital costume.

PC - 15 weeks
Me, trying to entertain two babies.  PC and cousin MK.

I asked IC to entertain PC for 2 minutes.  Apparently, PC wanted to play with most of IC's toys that day.
My little busy body loves to jump-jump.  I have to put something underneath since her feet don't quite touch the floor yet!

Easter Bunny PC

No comments: