Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012 - my resolution - UPDATE MORE!

My only resolution for this new year is to update this more frequently!  I use it almost as a baby book of sorts - once my kids passed the one year mark, I barely opened their books.  Usually only once a year when they have a check up and/or get vaccinated! 

I will admit, my 2011 is probably one of the strangest, busiest, stressful, and finally enjoyable years I have had.  My core: husband, kids, sister, mom, friends - well, they kept me grounded. 

We added a child to the family.  I am now a stay-at-home-mom (SAHM).  After two years, we will finally finish the bathroom.  Just in time to funnel that money to a larger, more family friendly vehicle.   

I will admit part of the reason for the lack of posts is because I fell behind in my monthly babbles.  Started out one month behind....then two....then three.....now it is 2012.  I should have just started back at my present and filled in the gaps if I felt like it.  But I am neurotic - I like order, balance, deadlines, etc.  Even if you don't see it when you look at me - it is there, it is just covered up by anxiety of letting one ball drop and not being able to get back into a rhythm. Then I try to ignore the elephant in the room, which works for awhile because I am getting quite tolerant of him.  Until one day - POP!, my brain starts to leak of our my ears because I can't take it any longer.  Overdrive, mixed with my awesome idiosyncratic quirk of only sleeping 4-6 hours a night, gets the job done - whatever is bothering me.   I am working on this...baby steps!  So goes this post.  I skipped half of 2011.  Progress!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, had a few moments b4 fone conference so I stopped over here to get my head on straight for a few relaxing moments with y'all and your family...
cheers bever b